CPD Focus Group Workshops: Autumn 2017
We are running a number of focus group CPD workshops across the country from Sept 2017 onwards. These are an opportunity to discuss in more detail what the framework might include and how it could work for you.
All workshops run from 1pm to 5pm. For further information and to book a place, please click on the workshop that you would like to attend:
Please contact Stella Jackson (Stella.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would any further information, or if you would prefer not to book via Eventbright.
Tell us what you think!
If you have any thoughts, queries, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. In particular, we’d like to hear from you about:
- Gaps in your existing knowledge that the project might be able to fill
- Themes and topics that you would like the framework to cover
- Particular building types/designs, architects, conservation methods etc that you’re currently working on but which don’t yet have any published outputs
- People, groups and organisations that are working on built environment research projects
- How we might exchange this knowledge so that everyone can access it