Tell us what you think
If you have any thoughts, queries, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. In particular, we’d like to hear from you about:
- Suggestions, ideas an recommendations for the knowledge echange
- Gaps in your existing historic buildings knowledge that the agenda be able to fill
- Themes and topics that you would like the framework to cover
- Particular building types/designs, architects, conservation methods etc that you’re currently working on but which don’t yet have any published outputs
- People, groups and organisations that are working on built environment research projects that we might want to get in touch with
- How we might continue to manage and support this into the future
Autumn 2017 Focus Group Workshops
A number of focus group workshops were held across the country from Sept to November 2017. These provided an opportunity to discuss in more detail what the framework might include and how it could work for you.
A summary of the key outcomes of the workshops, including recommendations made by attendees, is available in Project Documents. Please let us know what you think!
Summer 2017 Survey
A baseline survey to gather data which will inform the development of the knowledge exchange framework was developed and sent out to the built heritage sector in England in the summer of 2017. The survey gathered data relating to the use, accessibility, values and barriers associated with research frameworks, as well as themes and topics for discussion at a series of workshops to held in the Autumn of 2017.
A summary report outlining the key findings from this survey is in preparation and will be published in the Project Documents section of this website once completed.